Benefits of working for Nursefinders
Nursefinders prides itself on attracting and retaining high calibre Healthcare Assistants and Registered Nurses through offering an excellent and competitive career package and a dedicated management support team.
Nursefinders offers a unique way of working which is flexible and rewarding and in a variety of care settings.
- Competitive Hourly Pay (with increased pay evenings, weekend and bank holidays) which is paid weekly
- Paid Holidays
- Mileage Paid
- Pension Scheme
- Unlike some other agencies we DO NOT penalise you if you are unable to cover a shift, nor if you make a mistake on your timesheet
- Monthly competitions offering cash bonuses and other goodies
- Free Training (with no need to build up credits for training courses)
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Appraisals and a Personal Development Plan
- Caring is a profession and we are committed to help you in your career and listen to your ideas
- Access to Health Assured - Employee Assistance Programme
- Your choice of shifts and service user group
- Tea, biscuits and a natter in exchange for your timesheet whenever you pop in to our Truro HQ!