Services for Nursing Homes, Residential Homes and Individual Clients
What Nursefinders can offer:
Trained Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Staff - 24/7 and 365 day a year
- Nursefinders is proud to have staff members who are professionally trained. Just a few of the vast areas of training covered are: Mental Capacity Act, First Aid, Safeguarding Adults, Dementia Awareness, End of Life Care and Manual Handling. We can also train staff to the specific needs of your organisation.
- From the first moment of the initial assessment, through to developing an individual care plan to then giving excellent service, we work in partnership with our valued clients through clear communication channels.
- We value our excellent staff and continually professionally train them and encourage development and area specialisms. Staff members are required to complete the mandatory training yearly, and training for this is provided on a rolling monthly basis, with each month covering different training.
- All staff members have an Individual Development Plan based on awareness, values, reflection, goal-setting and personal development planning, enabling staff to fulfil their potential and identify areas for future training.
What about the training of new staff?
- All staff at Nursefinders have had prior health care experience. New staff members receive a thorough induction, with our process covering a range of scenarios, a period of ‘shadowing’ a more experienced staff member and are mentored through their initial induction period, with feedback from the staff member they have shadowed. We do not recruit anyone who has not had past care experience within the last 6 months prior to applying. Our management team are highly qualified and offer our staff support and encouragement to achieve great things, often enhancing a brilliant career in care.
Why makes Nursefinders different?
We are an independent, Cornish, family run company established for over 19 years.
Highest level of standards achieved in latest CQC unannounced inspection in March 2013.
As a consequence of valuing our staff, we have a very loyal and professional team, which facilitates low staff turnover.
We select a few well matched members of staff to your organisation and aim to provide you with staff you have used on a regular basis, enhancing consistency of care.
DBS (enhanced) checks are carried out on all staff prior to interview.
Nursefinders does not charge our staff for their training and continual professional development, and most of the training is delivered by external providers.
In order to promote the well-being of our staff and ensure the service they provide to our clients is second to none, we also offer holiday pay.
We can provide extra training to staff to meet the specific needs of your organisation.
We provide staff profiles to you prior to the staff member working in your organisation (subject to the necessary Data Protection Act 1998 forms being signed by you).
We offer very competitive rates and no package is too big.
We can provide staff at very short notice (subject to the completion of a prior Risk Assessment and Terms of Business Contract).
The minimum package of care is 4 hours (in one block) to 24 hour care.